Creature Feature!

Hello today I will talk to you about a family of geese I found yesterday. I saw them on the edge of a man made lake right in my back yard. The lake was in my back yard but the geese were on the other side. I saw them when I was going for a run at about noon and the weather was sunny and really hot. They were right beside the trail I was running on so I got pretty close but not so close that they tried to attack me! The family was super cute there was a mom, dad and nine goslings the mom and dad were black and white but the goslings were yellow with a tint of brown. The goslings could not fly yet but they can swim so in windy or rainy conditions they hide in the long grass that grows in the lake and then about a foot of it comes out the top. I really enjoyed seeing the geese because it reminded me of when my parents had to be with me all the time but now I was going for a run by my self learning new things and really growing up! I also find them really interesting because of there feathers and other things too and I think it would be a great research project that I could do later on. Thank you for reading my creature feature blog post and I hope you have a great day
Bye!

2 thoughts on “Creature Feature!